Urgent- Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

pray4me

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for us to get money from an unexpected source to fill our needs and pay our bills SOON. Also, please pray that I should get a good job that I'll be happy in. This is an urgent request
 
Dear Lord, we thank You for listening to our prayers. Father, You are a God of miracles. Please provide our ### with the funds needed to cover her needs, please send her Your support. Dear Lord, please also open the doors so that she will find a job that is rewarding and a blessing to her life. We pray that You bless our ### abundantly, Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, you are able to make all grace abound to us that we may have sufficiency abound for every good work. I declare your supernatural provision upon this family in the name of Jesus Christ your son and may you grant her favour for a job according to your will in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Father I bring this urgent need before your throne. You promised us that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. Father you said that the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. Father this family needs a miracle, and I know that you're able to do exceeding and abundantly above all we can ask or think. Lord I pray for supernatural provision. I pray father you would meet this pressing financial need, from an unexpected source. Father I pray that you would grant them favor with their creditors. I pray that these people would have compassion and be merciful with them. I pray that their housing would not be affected. Nor would there be a lack of food on their table. Jesus you said you came to bring us life and life more abundantly. Lord I know that this is not what you had in mind. I pray that you would move soon on behalf of this family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Would you agree for complete restoration of my eyesight, to find the right product that will heal the small hole in the back of my eye - NO SURGERY ......in Jesus name...Amen. Help me to find a decent and reasonable priced living accommodations...in Jesus name..Amen. Also, agree...
Replies
9
Views
166
Am praying for urgent financial need to pay my loans on time and take care of people God has entrusted on me.i pray God will open doors in my businesses and bless me with clients and bring in new opportunities.
Replies
11
Views
43
So I used to my company amount which was with me for some of my personal expenses but I am not able to pay back now and the company asked me where is the money and I have to submitted tomorrow but I don't have any money any way to go I took it because there was lot of problems that my home so I...
Replies
11
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom