URGENT: As we all know satan comes to steal, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
URGENT: As we all know satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. As of right now the love of my life has fallen into the hands of some evil people. Our love, family, finances and relationship has been taken. Due to the financial situation the strain has caused us relationship problems. Facing eviction, lost vehicle, jobs, family and now we are not together and he is in the company of evil people. He is drinking daily. He tells me he loves me and he has made the biggest mistake of his life, these people are making him believe he is better off without me. I have asked people to pray for US and I hear I will pray for you. I will not back down and will not give up praying for US. He deserves prayer just as well as the next. There is a long list of things that have been taken from us. I ask that you all touch and agree with me for salvation, eyes to be opened, hearts turned, hearts healed, healing and restoration. I have known this man for over 30 years, love him with all of my heart and do not want to see either of us lose any more. I ask that you agree with me for our family to be healed and reunited, everything that has been stolen from us to be returned and the evil to be removed. I thank you all in advance. May God bless each of you beyond what you feel you deserve. In Jesus name I claim everything be returned to us 10 fold. I plead the blood of Jesus over us, our home, property, cars, jobs, finances, children, family and friends.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Praying with you and for your love.

God please Bless and Protect them.

Bring this family closer to you in their heart, minds, and daily activities. Send the Holy Spirit to bring words of courage, wisdom, and peace into their lives.

Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you, and your love for all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
129
🙇🏻 "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you, and your love for all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
124
  • Locked
We all know that the time is short and that the Lord has urged us to be looking up and watching and praying for His soon return. Oh, how we need to encourage and tell others about Jesus Christ before it is too late. In Matthew 25 the Lord Himself warned us all with His teaching. 1 Then shall...
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,332
Messages
16,821,284
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom