Upset stomach, nausea and indigestion

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for complete healing in the stomach, I have been dealing with indigestion and stomach ache snd pain, it just doesn’t feel the same, please pray for complete healing I also need a prayer snd favor with people at work. They have been rude and dismissive,
Replies
11
Views
174
I kindly request your fervent prayers on my behalf, as I have been experiencing stomach pains, cramps, indigestion, nausea, bloating, and gas for several days now. Please pray that God may touch my stomach and my entire body to grant me healing. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
456
Please pray for complete healing, I can’t even walk due to severe headache nausea.
Replies
5
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom