Updates And Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Today, I made a very big mistake on a customer’s account. I don’t want to go into all the details. The mistake was intentional, and I tried to correct it, but I was told there wasn’t a way to fix it. Anyway, I feel terrible and starting hating myself again. There’s just so much pressure to make sales that I overlooked something because I was so focused on getting the sale. I need God’s help to fix this problem. There has to be a solution, even if I take the hit with the sale. If I take the hit, I will be in the negative with my sales, and it won’t look good. I’m already on probation, so to speak, and I haven’t made a sale in two days. But, at least, the problem will be fixed. I can’t believe I was so stupid. God, I really need your help again. I need to do well with my job, so I don’t end up homeless again.

Also, my friend went to the doctor and was told his back is in really bad shape. He needs a MRI and probably surgery. My friend keeps putting things off. He’s self-employed and says he doesn’t have anyone to watch over things while he’s in the hospital. He’s miserable because he’s in so much pain. Once again, there has to be a solution. I truly believe if he could get this surgery, my friend could handle everything else going on in his life much better. He’s in so much pain that it just adds to the depression. I think he could overcome and succeed if he wasn’t in so much pain. Please continue to pray for my friend too. Thank you so much.
 
Servant, it's your fellow brother in Christ ###, Lord servant needs you now. Lord without too much fuss fix this problem without Servant being penalized. Lord I know you will work it out. Lord also give him the wisdom to do what you want him to do in this situation. But LORD work this out to Servant's best for him. LORD heal his friend and watch over him, thanks Lord, in Jesus's name, amen. pray for me that GOD protects me from illness and heals me of illness and answers all of my prayers. thanks my brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
9
Views
138
🙇🏻 Father, thank You again for granting repentance from besetting sins last summer at the Evangelism Training. Thank You for the recommissioning, study, exhortation and real grace to pray for and attempt reconcile everyone everywhere back to God, 2 Cor 5:18 -- for truly that has been the fruit...
Replies
7
Views
150
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for freely granting repentance from 2 long-term besetting sins last summer at the Evangelism Training and for recommissioning me in evangelism, study and exhortation -- surely even if we are barely even baring any fruit, You prune us that we may be more fruitful, Jn 15:2...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,377
Messages
16,787,593
Members
648,954
Latest member
Aeroelmoinmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom