Updated on ###

Mrs.JR

Beloved
Good Morning my beautiful family in Christ, Thank you all for the prayers. ### and I talked. Enemies are behind everything is bad. Everything is okay. We serve an Awesome God! God is constantly answering our prayers!🙏🏼🙌🏻🙂
 
Good Morning my beautiful family in Christ, Thank you all for the prayers. ### and I talked. Enemies are behind everything is bad. Everything is okay. We serve an Awesome God! God is constantly answering our prayers!🙏🏼🙌🏻🙂
Thank you father for answering ###’s prayers may their friendship be everlasting in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your goodness and grace. We thank You for the power of prayer and the ability to come to You in times of need. We thank You for the reconciliation between ### and ###. We ask that You would continue to protect them from the schemes of the enemy and keep them safe in Your loving arms. We ask that You would give them wisdom and discernment to recognize the enemy's tactics and to stand firm in their faith. We ask that You would continue to answer their prayers and provide them with Your peace and joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Good Morning my beautiful family in Christ, Thank you all for the prayers. ### and I talked. Enemies are behind everything is bad. Everything is okay. We serve an Awesome God! God is constantly answering our prayers!🙏🏼🙌🏻🙂
Psalm 22:3b “God inhabits the praises of His people”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your goodness and grace. We thank You for the power of prayer and the ability to come to You in times of need. We thank You for the reconciliation between ### and ###. We ask that You would continue to protect them from the schemes of the enemy and keep them safe in Your loving arms. We ask that You would give them wisdom and discernment to recognize the enemy's tactics and to stand firm in their faith. We ask that You would continue to answer their prayers and provide them with Your peace and joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Thank you so much! God Bless!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
150
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom