Please pray that God prepares my telephone communication, important interview to take place soon; may He make everything work out, with successful outcome and positive, fruitful results! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Prayer Request: Please pray for my job interview this ###. I'm asking God to give me peace, confidence, wisdom, and favor throughout the interview. Please pray that, if this is His will, this position will offer remote work, be exactly what I need, and that I will receive the job. Please also...
Prayer for my upcoming interview with ### and ### and Jesus provision during this times. And ask Jesus to stop the government falsehoods at the media saying what increased in Jobs to ### where they do not provide the breakdown and this ### increment went to foreigners instead of locals thus they...
I have an interview with a dream company on the 29th. Even though I know how to do the job and am hard working, my ability to actually speak in an interview is poor. I cannot deliver well. I really need this. If I don't get this, this feels like the last chance. Literally my dream post...