Nats Good and Faithful Servant Dec 2, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Abbyamy Beloved of All Dec 2, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Shine4Yeshua Beloved of All Dec 2, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
sharonjoan Beloved of All Dec 2, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
The Encourager The Encourager Dec 2, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Dec 2, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Greater888 Good and Faithful Servant Dec 2, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
kayandmitch Beloved of All Dec 2, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
BLESSITONE Beloved of All Dec 2, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I WILL PRAY WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER