Unspoken request. I am scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY ###. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET MY ### BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY ###. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
141
DEAR GOD, PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!
Replies
10
Views
201
STRONG PRAYERS FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY CURE MY INFLAMMATION! PLEASE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom