UnSpoken Prayer Of Much Importance Today...for a decision that was a long time coming...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
464
without going into too much detail someone supposedly from our U.S.A. Military wished to get to know me... However i have good reason to now believe this person is just a scammer from a foreign country... but...i do give everyone the whole benefit of the doubt. if i am 100 % wrong i...
Replies
13
Views
418
Heavenly Father, I truly come before you with peace in my heart after a long conversation I had with my ### last night. Jesus, I also come before your throne with great concern for the extended family. This couple is in their elder years and has been taught inconsistencies regarding marriage...
Replies
9
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,260
Messages
16,820,623
Members
651,288
Latest member
Sstoavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom