unhappy marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shibby13

i ask that a way be allowed and made for me to get out of an unhappy marriage.

Father, please move in shibby's marriage give her your wisdom and your counsel and direct her by your Holy SPirit regarding her marriage. Lord, you know all of the concerns and conflicts move by your Spirit. In Jesus Name Amen

The Lord clearly tells us in His word that He is against divorce and remarriage. I am praying that His will be done in your marriage. Father God, if it be thy will please help bring peace and love back into this marriage and let all obtackles be overcome so that this becomes a happy marriage where your love is expressed and your will fulfilled, in Jesus Name, Amen.

God, please restore this marriage to one that is happy and honors your name. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, I pray that this sister continue to seek you earnestly. For whatever pain and hurt she is going through that only you Lord will give her peace. Guide her, protect her, show your love once more. Be with her in Jesus Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom