Unfairly accused at work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Does taking contract roles and being unfairly dismiss in the past makes me less of a manager and I have to reduce myself to be unhappy working less than what I was educated just to fulfill so called "God will". Is this what Christianity and the Jesus is all about and to submit regardless of how...
Replies
9
Views
183
My prayer request, I’m requesting that you stand in agreement with me in prayer, it’s going on my 6th year being at my current job. Since I’ve been at this place it seems as if things have just been happening to make me wonder am I out of alignment am I in the wrong place so much opposition, so...
Replies
7
Views
115
This is hard for me to write, but I come with a clean heart in Jesus' name. I am being FALSELY accused of sexual assault in the context of my work as a doctor. I am extremely professional in all of my work and have always considered it God's blessing to allow myself to be a medium through which...
Replies
6
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom