Unanswered prayer requests.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, I acknowledge my sins and mistakes in the past and have become truly sorry for them. I have prayed to God Almighty to save me since some time with devotion. I have huge debts to settle. I have someone's house to rent from which I can get me. Also, I brought out one of my android phones...
Replies
12
Views
184
Sister who has Dementia/Alzheimer, traumatic brain injury-TBI, cognitive/disoriented disorder, depression anxiety, diabetes Mellitus-T2DM, B/L hearing loss-wears hearing aid, chronic pain syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome-IBS, chronic eczema/edema (atopic dermatitis), oxygen deficient...
Replies
6
Views
188
Prayer in vain ### ignores ### No help from God. False and inability is ### name.
Replies
9
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom