Ubong The ### ### Should ### ### ### Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, I thank God for helping me to see today, my prayer is ###, the Indian herm smoker, he has been disturbing my family, I want God to remove him from my husband's heart and open my husband's eyes to see that he is a thief and dumber. (2) We are handling building, I pray that God should take away all evil men including ###, away from the site and give us good people that have the fear of God to serve us in Jesus' name. Let God open our financial way to complete the house and stop paying house rent again in Jesus' name.
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
192
Jesus please let my husband be ok. He is not answering his phone, and he should have been home from overnight shift by now. Please dont let anything be wrong and him home soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
214
I am terrified to accept a job offer. I have been in a toxic work place for over 2 years and my confidence has been nearly destroyed. I am afraid to accept this offer because I worry I might fail. Please pray that God will give me the wisdom and clarity to know if I should accept this job...
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,306
Messages
16,821,059
Members
651,316
Latest member
Maloisarerira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom