Twisted ankle?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No pain or inflammation in my teeth/dental flesh. No pain in my feet/ankle/heel. Stretched/hurt muscles or something else by wrong stepping on feet.
Replies
10
Views
174
Hello, I often feel accused, especially at church or work. I think the enemy is twisting the words that are spoken against me and I hear things falsely which produces miscommunication and distrust. Please pray for me, that I might be free from these wrong thoughts and that I can start trusting...
Replies
4
Views
166
I work at a facility where I do a lot of walking and heavy lifting and my feet and ankle are always in pain. I’m asking Jesus if this job is not for me, please help me find one that will be less taxing on my body. I have worked at this assisted living facility for 27 years and it’s really...
Replies
16
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom