Tuition fess

Cydhugh

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance to complete education, with a belief in divine support and efforts made through friends.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210127-154727_GBWhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-154727_GBWhatsApp.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 0
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently needing financial help for university tuition fees. I have managed to raise over £### but the university because of the balance of approximately £### said I cannot continue with studies. I have been withdrawn. I am in year ### social work degree and have been doing. Lord please you...
Replies
10
Views
230
Requesting prayer to approval of my retirement funds transfer to pay for my daughter's tuition this fall.
Replies
6
Views
93
I suddenly can't pay my tuition or visa fee and have lost all faith. I need to pack up and leave everyone I love behind if I can't do this. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom