Trying to sleep. Pls pray, getting itch ...

I’m praying for God’s healing touch and comfort regarding your itching issue. Blessings and peace to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Trigger warning. Sorry to be graphic. I have been tormented by demonic spirits for ### years. Demons and witches are the scum of the Earth. I am trying to sleep. Demons are touching my private parts, my pubic hair, my butt crack, etc. They are trying to put something inside my butthole...
Replies
6
Views
310
I am trying to sleep. Being tormented by demonic familiar spirits with unwanted touch. God curse them all to eternal hellfire. I start a new job this week. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
474
So badly neeeed sleep. pls pray thanks so very much.
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom