Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the truth be revealed about a tenant that did not pay me for 2 months. My son receives money of payment and I have a feeling that he takes her rent for himself. As she only come once a month as her belongings are still in the room. I have discussed this with my son and he said I...
Replies
10
Views
147
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
163
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom