Traveling towards heaven.

We all are pilgrims on earth. Our true home is in glory. No one can take that away from you or me. Just hear what Jesus said...... I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. Blessed is the man who believes, trusts and waits for the Lord. Day and night worshiping and praising His holy name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
83
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
14
Views
171
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,426
Messages
16,811,106
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom