Traveling towards heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We all are pilgrims on earth. Our true home is in glory. No one can take that away from you or me. Just hear what Jesus said...... I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also Blessed is the man who believes, trusts and waits for the Lord. Day and night worshiping and praising His holy name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are only two ways in which we should go. Up or down. To heaven or to hells burning fire. it is our choice to walk straight to the arms Jesus or just be lost in a dark world and end down in Ghehennah. We know for sure in this uncertain world nothing seems to be controled by anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We all had the best times of our life with our grandmother, Jesus has sent to us the best grandmothers to us who prayed, who loved and who wanted us all in heaven. They are so sweet, so giving and so helping. Age does not mean anything when Jesus lives in her heart. The presence of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His mercy reaches to all generations and He wants everyone of us on our way to heavens gates so we will be able to enter in and start praising and adoring His holy name. Jesus is waiting for us. With open arms He will welcome us in. I am the Door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we arrive heavens gates, expect great things to happen to you and to me and to those we have been praying for salvation of their souls. Jesus will be there welcoming us and saying to you and me. Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of Your Lord. Then with the dephts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom