Love56
Account Closed
Father, I thank you that my friend ### has requested to be a friend on a social site.
But I am reluctant to accept. Father, he is a close friend of mine, I thank you that you will please touch ###'s heart that he will phone me soon, real soon with the love of a special Christian friend.
I thank you as well, that you will also touch the heart of ### and send an Angel to ### to speak to ### to prompt ### to also ring me soon, very soon with love, affection and an open heart, and that ### will suggest we meet up soon, very soon and we will clear up any misunderstandings and restore our friendship to an even higher and better place than before, please LET YOUR WILL BE DONE between ### and me, I ask all this in Jesus name, Amen.
But I am reluctant to accept. Father, he is a close friend of mine, I thank you that you will please touch ###'s heart that he will phone me soon, real soon with the love of a special Christian friend.
I thank you as well, that you will also touch the heart of ### and send an Angel to ### to speak to ### to prompt ### to also ring me soon, very soon with love, affection and an open heart, and that ### will suggest we meet up soon, very soon and we will clear up any misunderstandings and restore our friendship to an even higher and better place than before, please LET YOUR WILL BE DONE between ### and me, I ask all this in Jesus name, Amen.
