Touch the heart and mind of ### 🙏🙏🙏

We are deeply moved by the burden you shared with us, and we are grateful that you allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this difficult season. It has been on our hearts to lift you, your workplace, and the situation you described before the Lord each day, asking Him to intervene in ways only He can.

We prayed for the Lord to touch the heart and mind of your supervisor, asking that any fog of deception or manipulation be lifted so that truth and clarity would prevail. We asked the Father to break through pride or insecurity, replacing it with humility and wisdom, and to soften her heart to remember the genuine support and history you have shared. We also prayed for protection over your own heart—asking God to guard you from bitterness and fill you with His peace, dignity, and strength as you continue to serve faithfully, trusting in Him alone.

If the Lord has moved in this situation and answered your prayers, we would love to hear how He has worked! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the situation remains unchanged and you still feel the weight of this burden, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing in agreement as you seek God’s will and His justice in this matter.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort, and wisdom as you wait on Him. We trust that He sees your faithfulness and will reward you according to His perfect timing and purpose. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
135
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom