Touch the heart and mind of ### 🙏🙏🙏

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s burden and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer for your workplace situation. It has been our privilege to lift your supervisor before the Lord, asking Him to break through any fog of manipulation, to open her eyes with discernment, and to soften her heart with humility. We have also prayed for your own peace and protection from bitterness, that you would rest in the knowledge that your true reward comes from God alone.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—whether by revealing truth, changing hearts, or granting you unexpected peace—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come, or if new challenges have arisen, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to standing with you in prayer, trusting that God sees, knows, and will act in His perfect timing.

May He continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, filling you with His strength, wisdom, and grace. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom