Too many threatening experiences in life. I'd ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Too many threatening experiences in life. I'd rather have a nice stable life where things go smoothly. Don't like the drama, especially when I'm the one on the receiving end of it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
244
My name is Peter. My son Malachi is 13. I have been raising him in the Lord since he was born. His mother divorced me only years later to tell me she made a mistake and was just listening to friends who told her to. She said there was no reason to divorce me. However, I did not trust her and...
Replies
5
Views
289
Hi sooo for one I don't remember my username so I can't log in... probably would've submitted this anonymously anyway... but I'm sick. And I have a bunch of important exams this week that I can't miss. Too many. But along with hormonal issues I've had for a while now, and ADHD (that I was told...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom