Tomorrow is my cataract surgery. pray for its ...

Praying for God to heal in Jesus name I pray the blood and healing breakthrough
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow, I will have cataract surgery on my right eye. Please pray for the surgeon to do a good job, with no mistakes, side effects, or infection, and for speedy recuperation. I am claiming the verse, "With God all things are possible." Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
207
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my mom have a successful surgery with cataracts in one of her eyes or both. I think it’s just one. Please make sure it goes successful and she can see with both eyes to prevent glaucoma. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
208
I'm having trouble sleeping as my mind keeps replaying a stressful day at work. Please pray for God to help me focus more. I worry about dementia which runs in my family. I pray that today was just a super stressful day and that I'm not losing my ability to focus. I pray that I didn't make...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom