Today's Verse - Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Our relationship with God is built on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus and our acceptance of that sacrifice through obedient faith (Romans 1:5, 10:9-13, 16:26; Colossians 2:12-15). Such faith trusts that God not only exists but also personally cares about us and our desire to know him. Our Father eagerly longs to bless those who seek him. What we find when we do seek him, however, is that all other blessings pale compared to knowing and being known by the eternal, immortal, and only true LORD, our God!

My Prayer...​

Holy God, I do seek to know you better. I believe in you and what you have done to bless me in Jesus and through your indwelling presence in the Holy Spirit. Please make your presence known more powerfully in my life and the life of your Church. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Our relationship with God is built on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus and our acceptance of that sacrifice through obedient faith (Romans 1:5, 10:9-13, 16:26; Colossians 2:12-15). Such faith trusts that God not only exists but also personally cares about us and our desire to know him. Our Father eagerly longs to bless those who seek him. What we find when we do seek him, however, is that all other blessings pale compared to knowing and being known by the eternal, immortal, and only true LORD, our God!

My Prayer...​

Holy God, I do seek to know you better. I believe in you and what you have done to bless me in Jesus and through your indwelling presence in the Holy Spirit. Please make your presence known more powerfully in my life and the life of your Church. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
My faith in the Lord has grown so much when I saw healing to my body and soul coming down from heaven. No more cancer in me, no more headaches and chest pains. Jesus took all of them away. I shall forever bless and honor His holy name. Amen

I believe God created the world and everything that is in it. I trust His word and all those wonderful promises He has given to us. I shall forever bless His name wherever I am.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done. —Acts 4:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The cross of Golgotha and the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins were no afterthought or mistake. Jesus came as God's anointed, his holy Messiah, the Christ, the Suffering...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. —Proverbs 4:27 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When I see someone swerving in and out of their lane during heavy traffic, I immediately go into a defensive driving mode. Whether they are drunk, sleepy, distracted, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. —1 John 4:18 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember what Jesus said when he walked on the water, coming to his disciples through the storm? He told...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. —1 Peter 4:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom