Today's Verse - Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

—Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


I believe!
I believe that God not only knows me, but cares about me.
I believe that God not only created the universe, but he also knows the number of hairs on my head. I believe that God not only sent his Son to save the world, but that he's sending him back to bring me home.
What's more, I believe that God is pleased by my belief. And even on my worst days when it is hard, I pray, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief" (Mark 9:24).
I believe, and I know that pleases God!

Video Commentary...​



ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos


My Prayer...​


Almighty God, most holy LORD, I thank you for your steadfast love and enduring faithfulness. I thank you for your grace and mercy. I thank you for your might and power. I thank you for your awesome holiness. I thank you for being you and choosing to reveal yourself to mortals like me. I believe in you, dear Father, and in those times of deepest struggle, I still believe but ask for your grace and help to overcome my unbelief. Through Jesus, your final Word, I believe and pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. —Hebrews 11:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... While the road ahead of us may be clouded with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted on our behalf in the past to get us to...
Replies
0
Views
136
  • Article Article
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. —Hebrews 10:35-36 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some tough times come with living. They're inescapable...
Replies
0
Views
77
  • Article Article
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. —Hebrews 10:30-31 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God hates injustice, unfairness...
Replies
0
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,265
Members
649,263
Latest member
Leyrirlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom