Today is,,,,,

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is a good day todayyyyyyfor myself be blessed I get a sweet boyfriend that is a good thing urgently I GOOD NEW ADDRESS WHERE I CAN GROW A GARDEN WITH MY 2 CATS B SAFE VICTORY CLOAK CAN BE WORN PROUDLY GREATLY
Replies
5
Views
86
Lord I’m praying for a good day today in Jesus name Amen I Love You Lord!!
Replies
11
Views
155
Please pray That I will have a accomplishing Day Please Pray that I will not have any setbacks or hold ups from the enemy and his helpers trying to stop me from doing What I need to Please Pray That My ###, ### and ### Will not cause me any trouble Or even give me any symptoms today And That...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom