Please pray for my brother ### as today is the day we find out what happens. Please pray my brother is vindicated against his ex. He wants to move forward with his life and dreams. He has decided to move to a senior community which is better and I am his POA so no one can take advantage of him again. Please pray he can be free from all wrongs!
God you are the father, our holy father please take my brother in your arms and wrap him against any evil.
In your name I pray
Amen
How did it go with ###'s situation, friend? May the Lord let His will be done in the circumstances concerning your brother. Grace and peace to you and yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
197
Morning all. My daughter takes her MCAT in 1.5 hours. She could not sleep last night. Please pray that God comes through for her and she does well. I have faith myself.
Replies
11
Views
217
Please Jesus please make today the judge to come and give the judgement and tell ### to pay court fees And today will be the last stage Please Jesus this matter is going on for 5 years Please hear our prayers both ###s and mine I am.fed up coming to court every month twice Please Jesus have...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom