Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As the title says I praised God /Jesus around Midnight. My morning was going good , and then my grandma just got angry and the rest of my day was horrible and her anger wasn't normal and then I had emotional breakdown. What could cause this ? I know I didn't finish some chores tho, but still...
Replies
10
Views
87
Today is a good day todayyyyyyfor myself be blessed I get a sweet boyfriend that is a good thing urgently I GOOD NEW ADDRESS WHERE I CAN GROW A GARDEN WITH MY 2 CATS B SAFE VICTORY CLOAK CAN BE WORN PROUDLY GREATLY
Replies
5
Views
87
I have 2 tumors in my brain and today they they take out the lager one. The are comfident they can remove all of it. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom