Today, I am giving a testimony. Since Tuesday, I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mightyking
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mightyking

Guest
Today, I am giving a testimony. Since Tuesday, I feel like Jesus is standing right next to me. I had three big miracles happen to me on Wednesday, one big miracle on Thursday that I asked Jesus Thursday morning and he gave it to me in the afternoon, and Jesus made the happiness last till I went to bed. Friday, I had court for driving with a suspended license and without insurance. I prayed and asked Jesus to do it for me because I do not want to go lie in court. When I went to court, they only asked me one question; they asked me if I got my license back, and I said YES. Then they cancelled all charges against me. They didn't even ask me to explain anything. I was told am free to go. Since Tuesday, I made a new covenant with Jesus not to lie, or commit fornication or adultery anymore. Jesus has answered all my prayers. Some of them I couldn't say. A friend of mine walked up to me and said, God is with you. My brothers and sisters, please help me to thank God for his mercy through Jesus Christ. The miracles are like a dream to me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father, I thank you for once again demonstrating that you are a God that answers prayer.. I pray that others faith would be strengthened. As they hear of your miraculous works. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
lord i praise you and thousands of thanks to you for doing this miracle let your name be glorified forever in jesus name i pray

amen
 
default_heart2.gif
I have prayed for your request in Jesus’ name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Today I am giving ### the love letter that I wrote and prayed about. Please pray that her heart stays open to me and this helps to remove the wall that she said she has built around her feelings for me. My pastor said that I shouldn't give it to her in person but should mail it or leave it on...
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
Today I am giving ### the love letter that I wrote and prayed about. Please pray that her heart stays open to me and this helps to remove the wall that she said she has built around her feelings for me. My pastor said that I shouldn't give it to her in person but should mail it or leave it on...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Today I am giving ### the love letter that I wrote and prayed about. Please pray that her heart stays open to me and this helps to remove the wall that she said she has built around her feelings for me. My pastor said that I shouldn't give it to her in person but should mail it or leave it on...
Replies
6
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom