Today I am giving ### the love letter that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigzakbowski

Account Closed
Today I am giving ### the love letter that I wrote and prayed about. Please pray that her heart stays open to me and this helps to remove the wall that she said she has built around her feelings for me. My pastor said that I shouldn't give it to her in person but should mail it or leave it on her car. Please pray that this touches her heart and that she reaches out to me soon. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear God hear his prayer please open ### heart back to him. Please make her see that he cares and he took the time to write a letter to her. Please open her mind and heart to him and to you God. Many Blessings Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to all of the saints that prayed for and with me regarding saving my family home. But it does not look good, I will continue to pray for all of you in the name of Jesus. But for me, I am tired and worn out. My spirit is broken beyond repair and maybe this is what God wants for me...
Replies
8
Views
597
Lord, I am giving all my worries to you. I want to live my life in happiness. There should be that happiness and peace within me. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
340
Please I am giving up on everything it is getting harder in this country. And I am still waiting for an answer for my work permit and visa in Canada. It has been 5 months now and I am and because of these documents that I don’t have everything is getting harder on me. I have applied for these...
Replies
13
Views
676
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom