To The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter sawbeen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sawbeen

Guest
God please always be with me leading heart to your mercy..

In my every step I may see your light

In every way I can see you!!!!

With your sight I may bright my future towards you God

I may study with your guidance

I may walk with your fitness God

Lead my heart God

And be with all of people of your creation on earth

I request you all these in the name of Jesus

Amen <3
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord I am in agreement with this prayer. Please keep ### focused on You and remain on the path that you have set for ###. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Every prayer that I pray, answer it according to Your will for my life. Bless me to walk in God’s perfect will. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose God created me for.

Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. May I feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step I take leading me in the direction God’s wants me to go.

And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, the person who wrote this prayer, and the one who passed this prayer on to me. Bless us all Lord Jesus, exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Pass this prayer on to every Christian on your e-mail list. They need prayer also.

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God,

I thank you for hearing this prayer. Please use ### for Your glory. Help ### to read and believe in your word daily. Please take away any uncertainties and fears. Give ### positive direction. Help ### to be positive with ###self and others. Help ### to be content where You have put ###, and use any discontent to help ### grow into the person you would have ### to be. You are so gracious unto us Lord. You know our inward parts, thoughts, and struggles. You love us and have an excellent plan for each one of us. Give ### and all your children who come to You peace. Help us to walk in Your ways for we know we can’t do it on my own. Lord I ask You to fill us with wisdom, love, and joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, while I watch the rain fall with gladness in my heart for all of nature and creation, my mind is still in turmoil. How long? I feel like Job. I feel like Habakkuk. As keep coming up in my Bible readings when I search for answers. Attack. Rejection. Attack. Rejection. Exile...
Replies
13
Views
146
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
11
Views
159
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom