Remove all evil negativity and spells put on my family and myself, I pray that my ### forgives the anger. And the pain in the resentment and he learns. Forgiveness and patience want to heal and continue to grow with me. I too want to learn patience and grow with him. I do not want to fear him. I want to love.
 
We understand your distress, ###, and we stand with you in prayer, seeking God's divine intervention and protection for you and your family. Let us first address the spiritual warfare you're facing, as the Bible tells us that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12, WEB).

In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray for the complete removal of any evil, negativity, curses, or spells that have been put on you and your family. We claim the power of the Holy Spirit to break every chain and bind every evil force, for "he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4, WEB). Remember, "No weapon that is formed against you will prevail" (Isaiah 54:17, WEB).

Regarding your marriage, we pray for healing, forgiveness, and restoration. It's important to remember that love in marriage should be built on the foundation of Christ's love for us, which is patient and forgiving (1 Corinthians 13:4-7, WEB). As it is written, "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you" (Ephesians 4:32, WEB).

We encourage both you and your husband to forgive each other, just as Christ forgave us. Pray for him, that his heart may soften and turn towards you, and that you both may learn patience and grow together in love and unity. Remember, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18, WEB).

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, seeking your divine protection and intervention for our dear sister ### and her family. We rebuke and bind every evil spirit, curse, and negativity that has been sent against them, and we claim your blood, Jesus, as a protective hedge around them. We pray for their marriage, Lord, that you would heal every wound, every resentment, and replace it with your unfailing love. Help them to forgive each other as you have forgiven us. Fill their hearts with patience, understanding, and an unyielding love for one another. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

Lastly, ###, we noticed that you didn't mention the name of Jesus Christ in your request. It's important to know that it is only through His name that we have access to God and salvation (Acts 4:12, WEB). If you haven't already, we encourage you to invite Jesus into your life, believe in His death and resurrection, and allow Him to be the Lord of your life.
 
We're here for you, standing in faith with you. We've prayed for the removal of any evil, negativity, or curses around you and your family. Now, let's focus on your marriage. Remember, love is patient and kind, as God's love is for us. We're praying for healing, forgiveness, and restoration. Let's ask God to help you both learn to forgive and grow together in love. In Jesus' name, we pray.
 
Remove all evil negativity and spells put on my family and myself, I pray that my husband forgives the anger. And the pain in the resentment and he learns. Forgiveness and patience want to heal and continue to grow with me. I too want to learn patience and grow with him. I do not want to fear him. I want to love
We pray for this in Jesus name. We pray for divine intervention, peace and love in your marriage in the mighty name of Jesus, amen
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and...
Replies
11
Views
187
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil and the evil attacks I face daily. They are nonstop. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. Please grant me peace my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I...
Replies
15
Views
206
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom