To provide an update, please share the specific pr

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
UPDATES:

Well, I’m able to keep my job. However, I can’t miss anymore days or even be late. I was written up. The formal write-up will be in my work folder for as long as I work at my place of employment. It will affect any possibility of advancement, so my chances of moving up in the company are slim to none. I’m happy to still have a job, but not so happy because I feel even more boxed in and more depressed. I don’t get it. You would think being able to keep my job would be enough, but unfortunately, it’s not enough.

Someone told me to stop feeling sorry for myself, get over it, and move on. It’s not that I feel sorry for myself. It’s more that I’m truly hurt by God, and in turn, it has broken me. I’ve been trying for days to try and express my feelings into words for this post, but I can’t find the right words that will even begin to express the depth of my pain. There’s so much I would like to say but just can’t write it all down. The words won’t come…

I just need prayers to be completely healed spiritually, emotionally, and financially. As far as my job is concerned, just pray that I will be able to stay on early morning shift with Sundays off for now. There’s no possibility for advancement in the near future, so I’m stuck in a job that I hate and a life I really don’t want...

I just had a thought… I don’t understand my purpose in life. If you knew the details of my life, all the pain and struggles, nothing ever working out in any area of my life to where I’ve never been able to have success in anything… Anyway, I just don’t know why I’m here…
 
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

The Lord is GOING TO TAKE CARE OF EVERY THING - PRAY WITHOUT CEASING - AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please give ### a frest word in her dry season as she continues to seek YOur face alone. Yes indeed, Your word is spirit and life giving to her, as we ask this in Your migthy Name, Jesus, amen-Proverbs 15:23; John 6:63
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came here a few months ago asking for prayer regarding my financial situation. Yesterday I truly believe my prayer is answered. I received a letter regarding a lawsuit against a doctor who took advantage of people. He is now in prison. He was one of my husband's doctors while he was in the...
Replies
9
Views
179
As I shared last time, that 1 missing score was finally posted yesterday morning. I had gotten the "deficient" email pretty quickly last time I tried to submit, like, within hours, so I was hoping that this time, knowing for sure I had submitted everything I needed, it would be just as quick. I...
Replies
7
Views
224
Prayer Warriors, The job was not working out for me last few months some weeks no work hired another lady my hours my hours were cut tremendously. The lady quit the job in a matter of some weeks and God stepped in the boss offered me a permanent position there. I know it was the prayers that you...
Replies
5
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom