To pray for me and my kids to be able to be back together as soon as possible so that I can walk them through the process of healing from sexual abuse from their father and also to pray for my dad that was murdered in ### and body hasn't been found. My kids' names are ### and ### and my dad's name is ###. Please help my family pray mostly for my kids and father so that they can heal from all this trauma and be happy one day again. Also, because they are so small and innocent and can't talk, they have autism, so it makes it all worse. One of them just started school, started kindergarten, but he was put with kids that are normal and he's having a lot of issues. Please help and pray for both my sons so that they can be where they need to be for their best interest. That where they are now in foster care, they get treated well and get the attention they need and that I can recover from all this quickly and get my stuff together to be able to get them back as soon as possible. Please help God hear me and create a miracle in my life. I believe in Him and I know He will create this miracle.
Praying for you and your family and God's grace in your lives.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray though to watch one of my daughter and my son giving dad and some protection let them do well in school and make good choices in life hold their hand every step all the way cuz I'm with the blood of Jesus on top of that to the bottom of the feet. Let my daughter change the way she dresses...
Replies
8
Views
116
I pray Lord and watch over my daughter and my son given them guidance protection let them make good choices in life hold their hand and step of the way let him do well in school cover them with the blood of Jesus on top of the head to the bottom of the feet don't let them be around bad...
Replies
10
Views
145
I pray Lord to watch over my son and daughter please give them wisdom Faith kindness patience understanding love guidance protection have them do well in school walk down the right path make good choices in life. Don't let them be around bad influence. Cover them with the blood of Jesus from the...
Replies
13
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom