To my son ### I think we are all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanarose215

Humble Servant of All
To my son ### I think we are all aware of this verse, as we wait for our marriages to be restored we put everything we can possibly think of in our minds to give us hope. And yes the enemy tries to lay the spiritual smack down on our thoughts in hopes we will go down for the count and give up. Yes this is a battle of wits between your knowledge of the word and Satan's knowledge of you. Yes he does know many things about you, how else would he know what to say to make you feel discouraged. However he also knows he is beaten if you keep true to God's promise, the only way he can win is if you actually give up. Well he will try to get you to give up by making you look at what is happening in front of you instead of what is going on the other side of the mountain.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think after todayyyy I should leave alliance there's way to broads in my crown and I'm home by myself..IM DONE ITS OVER I HAVE DECIDED ON NO ONE ON THESE PEOPLE FOR SURE EVERYONE FROM ### HI IS ONLY SAVED THERE IS NO ONE FOR ME THAT LOVES ME IN ### YOU ALL HAVE JUST THROWN ME TO THE CURB IN MY...
Replies
7
Views
131
Please help. Every time I think we are doing better...there's always a big setback. God, please save my marriage. I love my husband. I can't do this alone, Lord. I don't want to give up. Please gather, save us. 😔
Replies
11
Views
390
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
692
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom