To Marry whom I love

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
6
Views
130
Dear Sir/ Madam I am ###.A.### (###yrs) from ###, I thank Jesus calls for praying for me continuously because of which I was blessed with a beautiful job immediately after my graduation....I am really grateful and thankful to Jesus and the Lord Almighty for blessing me and my family miraculously...
Replies
8
Views
207
Shivani here from ###. I already posted my whole story about how the person I loved the most (whom I thought I would love to marry one day) decided he doesn’t want me in his life anymore due to my intense reaction & behavior during discussion with him. We have different styles, I value...
Replies
6
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom