To find my ###

We continue to lift you up in prayer, trusting that God has heard your request regarding your misplaced teeth. We are honored that you shared your need with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have found your teeth, we would love to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still searching, please let us know so we can continue to pray and believe with you for their recovery. We pray that God will direct your steps and bring them to light if it is His will. May you continue to trust Him for the outcome, knowing that He sees all and cares for you through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been single most of my life and I’m getting sick of it for many reasons. I’ve had girlfriends here and there but they didn’t last that long. I’m a born again christian and I was baptized about two years ago and I made the decision to leave my love life in God’s hands. Trying to find love...
Replies
13
Views
217
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
235
Life in I get a Fine Ass guy today that wants a wife no worries GREATLY THAT CAN TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF ME MY 2CATS A SWEETHEART GUY THAT WORKS OUT AND HAS A GOOD HEART ♥️ I GET MY FAMILY BACK SEEING THEM HAPPY OUR PETS HAPPY FROZEN YOGURT TIME MAKES IT NO WORRIES I HAVE EXTRAORDINARY FVOR IN MY...
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom