To find a new job & divine ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up my husband ### before You. You are the God who opens doors no man can shut. Lord, let Your hand of favor rest upon him to make him blesa bim with the you have for him Open a permanent, stable, good-paying job for him which will bless our family Connect him...
Replies
10
Views
1K
I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
154
I am asking for prayer for my new job that I'm starting on Monday. Here's the backstory, I used to work with a man at my current job, he left and went to a different company. We had our differences and I blocked him. Recently, I unblocked him. And he told me I should apply at this other company...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom