To destroy witchcraft attacks against my life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The enemy is using the spirit of rejection, abandonment, from childhood traumas by using people to ignore me, makimg me feel and question why people are acting this way with me. They see me in church but dont greet me and its not just one person but several. As a sneer i see whats happening and...
Replies
11
Views
274
Please pray for me, I've been with my husband almost 8 years now and because of things I've experienced in the past I cannot trust him anymore. I saw him did some witchcraft activity with one of his eldest sisters. She had me under total control, I thought it was only her doing these evil things...
Replies
8
Views
180
My name is ### I request a prayer against the attack of witchcraft curses in my life and family
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom