To be selected in govment job as ###

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will open doors for a place of government work place. May God grant the desires of your heart according to His will. Blessings!
 
To be selected in govment job as result is soon going to announced.
I’ll be praying for you, that the Lord will lead you to the job He has planned for you. May God richly bless you as you seek to honor Him in every area of your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To be selected in govment job as result is soon going to announced.
Praise the Lord, Don't worry God has heard your prayer and he will surely help you to get selected in government job, you will have a Miracle very soon. God bless you as per Haggai 2:19.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Glory to God I am ### from ### I have applied in many college but I am not selected anywhere .. today my entrance exam results will be out from ### I should be selected and should pass through the interview by God's grace and prayers for my 12th board exam starting on February second week I have...
Replies
7
Views
275
Dear brother pls pray for me I hav given an interview for selection designation salary pray for my family children future
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom