To be closer to God. Granted infinite ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
215
I asked for prayers on my board exam and having the date extended, and thank God, in miracle I was able to find a new exam date where I can have an extra week to study. Thank you so much for all your prayers....! I pray that God give me wisdom and strength and motivation to get through this last...
Replies
9
Views
319
Prayer For God to help me to spend more time with Him and to leave sin alone , prayer for Jesus to work on my heart to be drawn more to Him , than to things that bring me harm rather than Good , prayer to spend more time 1 on 1 in prayer and not rush or run away from it , prayer to be able to...
Replies
8
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom