TLAF

We continue to lift up ### in prayer, that our Heavenly Father draws her closer to Him and that she finds new life and hope in Him. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray for ### to experience God's love in a tangible way. in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
235
I want this prayer prayed against this person, ###, this person ### has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL ### RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST. 1. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ANY DEATH AND CURSE LEVEL...
Replies
10
Views
136
My family is out of town; hope to leave soon. Hope no accidents happen, as we have limited resources where we’re at now. My parents want new siding for the house out of town but hope it can wait until spring. My mum ### has mental health issues; hard time, hard time to take things; messes and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom