Tired...

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to join you in prayer during this season of weariness and waiting. It is a privilege to stand with you as you press into God’s promise that He is about to do a great work in your business—one that far exceeds what you can think or imagine. We have prayed for restful sleep, freedom from unhealthy cravings, and a mind stayed on Jesus so that His clarity and focus would sustain you.

As the days unfold, we continue to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to strengthen your faith and deepen your trust in His perfect timing. If He has already answered any part of your request—whether through peaceful rest, renewed energy, or fresh encouragement—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. If the wait feels long and the weariness heavy, please know we are still here, ready to pray again and stand with you in persistent faith.

May the Holy Spirit remind you daily that this work is not your own but the Lord’s, and He who began it will bring it to completion. Keep believing, keep trusting, and keep your eyes on the One who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than all we ask or think. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
Replies
12
Views
198
I need rest and peace. I want to ask God for deaths process to be hastened. I am tired of being in pain. I lack the ability to cling to this world anymore. My family will be taken care of and I am at peace with that now. Please let me rest God.
Replies
8
Views
108
Abba Father I am weary and tired. I dont know where to turn or what to do in this situation. Im working so hard but its not enough. Show me what to do. Bless the little I have to meet all my bills and financial obligations this week. God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob hear my cry and deliver me...
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom