Tired of headaches! And by headaches I don't ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Tired of headaches! And by headaches I don't mean pain in the head, I mean troublesome situations.
 
Tired of headaches! And by headaches I don't mean pain in the head, I mean troublesome situations.
If you are feeling anxious or fearful those feelings are coming from your flesh. Your spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience and a sound mind. God says to be led by your spirit and crucify your flesh. Your spirit has unlimited power through Christ and has the ability to solve all of your fears and problems. Below is what God says about fear and anxiety.

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​

​

​

2 Timothy 1:7​

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.​

​

Philippians 4:13​

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.​


John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Things you can do for Anxiety:

1. Deep breathing daily...
2. Staying in the present moment.
3. Don't fortune tell- Think about the "what ifs" of the future.
4. Focus on what's in your control today.
5. We are always in control of our own actions, thoughts and feelings.
6. Prayer
7. Meditation
8. Exercise- walk or do something that moves your body
9. Control the controllables. Everything else give to God.
10. Don't "mind read" you never know what someone else is thinking.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to heal my son ###'s headaches and if it is His will I can hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
180
Please pray for my ###. She has been having bad headaches with much pain behind her eyes. Pray that God would heal her.
Replies
10
Views
223
I really don't know what is going on with my headaches or my whole head like that. God will get rid of what is wrong in my whole head or headaches to get out of my head to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. It did itself. I really don’t know how to affect like that in my whole head.
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom