Tired of competition for things caused by ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Tired of competition for things caused by overcrowding. Everything I try to do, I have others causing me inconvenience by doing the same thing at the same time. I don't need the competition.
 
Tired of competition for things caused by overcrowding. Everything I try to do, I have others causing me inconvenience by doing the same thing at the same time. I don't need the competition.
Praying for you in Jesus name Amen
 
Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional, constant, unending, and everlasting love. God You have never stopped loving me. Thank You. God Thank You for Your correction, forgiveness, grace, and mercy. Thank You for Your wisdom, guidance, and all Your blessings. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ALL COMPETITION COMPETITIVE SATAN AND DEMONS THAT DONT WANT ME TO HAVE MY LIFE OR NAME MAKE IT GREATLY FORGET ME MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS NAMES GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..THEY STOP TRYING TO PUT...
Replies
8
Views
150
Hello everyone, I would like to share my concern. Please pray for my important competition to go well tomorrow Sunday ###. I will be going back to the same place for another competition (the same place where it didn't go well for me, and where I got suspended from it last 2 months ago, for a...
Replies
13
Views
445
Please pray for me for my competition to go well. My competition will be held on both October 31st and November 1st. Last month, my competition did not go well because of bad results so I was depressed. Now I stress a lot about what would happen on October 31st and November 1st, not wanting to...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom