Tired Of Being Anxious And Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I come to you today, asking You to fill my heart with Your joy and peace and for all others here that need it as well. I am so tired of being anxious and fearful. My circumstances aren't what or where I want them to be but I have to remind myself that some things take time and You work in Your time, not mine. Lord, I also pray for ###. Haven't heard from her in a week now. I just hope she is okay. I don't know why she hasn't contacted me but I don't want to be pushy. Thank you for everything that You are doing in my life, even when I can't see it. I know you are always working behind the scenes. ###, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father I pray that ### soon contact to ###. Father fill his heart with Your peace and let him know that You are with him. May this season bring joy and happiness in their lives. Father help your child. I'm asking this in Your name. Amen.

Jesus I believe in You and I belong to You. Jesus I believe that soon You change this situation into happiness.

God bless you ###. ..
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
389
I don't know why but I do have this constant fear, anxiety and also heart for this guy which is eventually heightened my thoughts. For I fear that he might abandon me... I can't just sit still once. It's 3: 40 am now and I just couldn't have a wink due to this. Begging each one of you to pray...
Replies
12
Views
385
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom