Tired Of Being Anxious And Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father, help this sister/brother to remain in faith, to have faith in You always. I pray that You will speak to their heart for You are the God of all comfort. Make their life make sense to them. Let them know what You want them to do and give them wisdom so they may know that they are in the center of Your will. Bless the works of their hands. Help them to receive Your grace to be ever filled with the righteousness, peace and joy that is in the Holy Spirit no matter what they are going through. Heal every hurt and pain of the past and cause them to see themselves in Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
Replies
10
Views
389
I don't know why but I do have this constant fear, anxiety and also heart for this guy which is eventually heightened my thoughts. For I fear that he might abandon me... I can't just sit still once. It's 3: 40 am now and I just couldn't have a wink due to this. Begging each one of you to pray...
Replies
12
Views
385
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom