Time

Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and pray, Prayer Changes Things.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please play for me. I recently lost my job and am afraid of becoming homeless. I have a chance at an amazing job but can't see how this will happen as I can't even afford to live where I am little lone move to the job location. I need direction as to how I am supposed to make it through this...
Replies
13
Views
175
I wasted a lot of time on the internet. For the past ### years I spent ### years wasting my time consuming content (I calculated it). I was severly addicted to content. (If you have kids, dont give them phones, dont let them watch shortform content. Its like a drug. Most people just haven't...
Replies
11
Views
132
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom