Thursday-Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhoy

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord, please open and let flow loving communication in my relationship. Lord I ask that You help me as sift through the confusion created by the argument I had with the woman You have presented to me. Lord allow for us, she and I, to come together as never before to solve our problems. Make us both understand that we are worth fighting for as a couple. Lord I pray that this is Your will as I believe she and I are to be together as man and wife.

I pray these things in Your name with all that I am.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord Rebuke provider confusion this has just been a major disappointment and runaround taking up our time with these providers and especially for mft needed asap. Help to get good rest and wake in time for appointments please Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
174
It was strange because when I was praying against “destiny swaps” and “satanic exchanges” I heard the voice of evil. I heard the word “atheist” it sounded like an attack, and I felt drained as though the Holy Spirit left me. Is this narcissist abuse or is this God? I feel confused.
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom